There are multiple ways in which you can support COPA. Below is a brief list of how you can get involved and make a difference.
- Sponsorship of the dedicated COPA website.
- Advertising on the COPA website.
- Funding for white papers dealing with the description and measurement of the value proposition for patients and payers of in-practice orals dispensing or pharmacy integrated at the point-of-care.
- Sharing of resources and informational materials that have already been developed by relevant entities.
- Funding for the establishment and maintenance of a national standards bureau relating to point-of-care oral cancer therapy.
- Funding for educational and communications materials dealing with quality standards and benchmarking.
- Sponsorship of a COPA national meeting.
- Funding for patient educational materials.
Contact Ricky Newton, CPA at 757-639-4855 or rnewton@COACancer.org for more information about supporting COPA.